Monday, November 15, 2010

Whoa-oa-oa!

Sing with me now!!!


I feel good...na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
barang ku dah pack.. na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
I feel good.. na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
Esok ku balit.. na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~

So nice ~ ~ BAM! BAM! 
So nice ~ ~ BAM! BAM! 
I got you.. ~ ~ ~dum! dum! dum! dum!

WHOA-OA-OA!!!

I feel bad.. na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
tinggal connie sorang..na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
I feel bad .. na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~
actually i don't XD na-na--na-na-na-na ~ ~

So Mons.. BAM! BAM!
So Mons.. BAM! BAM!

I Got you!!..

WHOA-OA-OA!!!!


*repeat* (chey, cam tulis lyric lagu)


*inspired by Connie's post*


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.="

    So mons... you lah!
    Copyright ya... pay me some money for you'd stole it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whaat? got disclaimer ba at the bottom. :Dv

    ReplyDelete