Saturday, January 15, 2011

A new year post

I wanted to write a post no new year and kept postponing till now. Reason is, i wanted to write about something nice and special...like something cool or a revelations of some sort but i couldn't come up with anything.. I've asked myself why can't i write something special...is my head that empty. Answer is, it is... my brain is an abyss, an emptiness. To me it's like "oh, new year"....and that's it.. Except for the fact that i'll be turning 24 soon, thats the only thing i could think of. I have no resolutions what so ever, nothing.... this is what i do most of my days..





If you notice, the facial expression... :D That's all i do around here... and i'm stuck in my room most of the time...




And go out for a workout sometimes too

But life is good, no complaining...~~~ dunno what i'm posting now anyway...haha... should stop now before i write more crap. Happy new year (though it's late to wish so) hehe 

2 comments: