Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year

Years come and go, but the feeling of a new era, a new year, a new start has not dawn on me....yet.

But, prophecy has it that this year will hold a major event that will change my life for ever....dum dum dum.  

Now...remember my old post on A trip to Batu Caves for Thaipusam. I went for a palm reading which prophesied  that I will get married when I'm 25 years old. I am still 24, but will be soon in February. I doubt that marriage will take place, lol...obviously. 

Anyways, to tell you the truth (and i'm sure many can relate), the new year did not bring any celebratory spirit in me. In fact, the last hours of 2011, I spent by 9gagging, play Counter Strike, and had slept early (i was kindda unwell), but i manage to wish my friends Happy New Year. 

The next day when I woke up, it was just like any other days.... I didn't feel anything.. Lol. But i hope for a better future, one that will give me a sense of purpose in life. Anyhow, adios so far. To those who care, I haven't started writing chapter 16, it'll take time. lots...lots of time. Gahah..but it was fun exploiting you people my dear classmates. 

My faces throughout the years:
2006
(Penang Trip with classmates)


2007
(just me in class in IPBL)


2008
(As adjudicator for class debate)

 2009
(Raya 2009)

 2010
(Thaipusam trip with Visha)

Early 2011

 (Early 2011 with Sarah...i dunno where)

Middle 2011
(One of my happiest moments in 2011...oo, maybe i should write a post of Happiest Moments of 2011)

Late 2011 (29 December, Fara's birthday, the latest photo of myself and is how i look now in 2012...only with uncombed hair and in pajamas) This photo is taken with my sister's expensive camera...ya nampak okay sikit dari yang lain. ngee...



6 comments:

  1. muke contol 29 dec tu kikikikiki. btw im anticipating yr wedding invitation trolololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muka lapar tunggu makanan tuh.. :D

    Wedding invitation pending till another 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything can happen! I'm waiting for ur wedding invitation as well! :P
    Chapter 16!!!!! dun exploit me hahaha~
    The obvious change is that ur hair is getting longer and silkier LOL ^^
    Happy New Year and go rock 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakakakakakak!!!!!!!huhu!!!!drop me the red bomb anytime and i will buy a ticket for ur wedding reception!-wendy =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never say never Nad! (this is for the getting married at 25. Trolololol)
    And happy new year! Sama la us, on New Year's Eve, I was at home, doing guess what, watching Ombak Rindu on Astro First.. #foreveraloneguy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuhuu...let me know if the palm readers predictions come thru...so i can literaly prpepare myself to get married at 30..lol..visha

    ReplyDelete