Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Netball Coach

Haluuuu...hehe. (Wrote this the second time because the internet was down and it didn't save. I prefer my previous post but I can't remember what exactly I wrote...dang...)

Anyhoo, i was chosen to coach the netball team. But....here's the problem. The only surviving memory I had of netball was falling on my bum during a game. That's it. Nothing more. I don't remember the rules..nada...nani mo nai....nothing. So, we had our first practice on last Friday. This was how I looked like training the kids....

This was me, giving instructions.....when I spouted some instructions/comments/strategies....I look like this...

Haha....but hey. Its a life long learning process. I am now googling rules and strategies...I will try my best!! HUHAAA! (Spartan warcry) We must win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kiasu) The game is on the 13th of September. Wish us all the best. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment