Despite having an assignment to be done, I have decided against my better judgement to write a blog post. I will regret having wasting my time for this, but for now, regret have not yet come knocking upon my door. Wow, I sound wise. Lol. There are many things that have happened in 2013 which I've learnt many lessons from and would want my students and friends and also family to learn. In this post, i attempt to list down what this year have taught me.
1. People often forget that people are people.
2. Money can change a lot of people.
3. Age make us believe we are wiser.
4. Acquaintances are not friends.
5. Money can be replaced.
6. Family do not grow on trees.
7. Showing another's fault makes you vulnerable for yours.
8. The right thing to do is always the hardest thing to do.
9. Sometimes silence is better.
10. Sometimes we should let small mistakes slide.
11. It is better to do more than to do less.
12. Treat others with respect even if you are not treated as such.
13. Be polite, it will help you in some way in the future.
15. Don't give up. Good things always come after all the hard work.
16. Listen to others.
17. Do not judge a book by its cover.
18. Even the smallest can make a difference.
19. What ever you say or do effect others one way or another.
20. Inspire others so they inspire you.
21. Sometimes its better to lie than to tell the truth for the sake of others.
22. Trust is not easy to get and to fix.
23. Wrath destroys everything
24. While patients is a virtue, being patient all the time while getting wronged is stupid.
25. You can't fix everything.
26. Honour your responsibility.
27. You have to fight your own battle. No one will do it for you.