I WILL MISS TESL COHORT 4 IPBL-UKM
· Ah sze's tok janggut and her violent nature
· Aine's laugh and smack
· Amara's hyperness and emoness (in a good way),
· Ambun's "kek!"
· Crystal’s kindness
· Edmond’s advices on computer stuff
· Hua Chien's warm and cold jokes
· Julian's badminton games and lepaking at mamak
· Ka Phin's motherly-ish nature
· Leen scavanging my room XD
· Menn's awesome dance moves
· My roommate Wawa and her hamsters, and her crazy behaviour...
· Nazim's politeness
· Nik's sarcasm
· Nurul's high pitch sneeze
· Olivia's smile
· Saiful’s out of the ordinary laughter
· Sarah's "HOI!"
· Shafiq's blurness
· Steve's "wadup?"
· Visha's usual ponder of love
· Wendy playing the piano
· Woon Sze Ern's presentation
· Zainal's usual craving for food :D
Yep, i'm gonna miss all 24 of u guys!!! HUAAA!!! *menitis air mata palsu (coz i don't cry in public...except for that time... Shhh Leen!!)*
Seriously, we need to organize at least a small trip, to commemorate our last times together. We won't be seeing each other anymore...i mean, not as a group. I'm sure I'll be seeing Aine, Ka Phin, Sarah, and Leen....coz they'll be in Kuching once in a while at least...
i actually shed tears after reading this....*not kidding*..visha
ReplyDeleteim gonna miss yr curses, hahahah
ReplyDeleteaku blur ker? frst tyme aku dgr.. haha!
ReplyDeletenice pOst.. PANGKOR!!!
Visha: *bagi tissue* Nangis puas-puas~~ Muhahahajkdjasf
ReplyDeleteWawa: When you curse, remember me.. I will be there for you, cursing as well
ShafiQ: Blur la juak.... Aku tanya ko, ko slalu jawab, "ntah, tak sure la" of course from my perspective la... :P Ahaks... (tapi skang nih tak sangat, last time la) Now, dah hilang da rupa blur kau.
Woah. I'm so proud cz my name is first. hahahahaha xD
ReplyDeleten im so proudmy name cam last.haha..n nad's appreciation towards my food cravings.haha
ReplyDelete