Saturday, March 5, 2011

So far in the life of Siti...i mean Nad~~ XD

Well, it's March now... Sigh... Last semester.... Sigh... Gonna miss this place... Probably~~ :D

To recap my life for those who are interested... (it is not like there will be anyone interested)..but i'll just talk to the wall...for the sake of wasting time, writing nonsense at 3am, while Wawa watch Iljimae, and Spiky running in her wheel...

1. Rumpelstiltskin Drama
I was elected as director.. Wah, seronok nyer! I am honoured! I am excited!! Fuyoo... what an opportunity to make my life miserable  awesome and full of shit experience. XD

...
...
...
So, we are in this course see...uh...what ah.. lemme check SPIN... Right, it's called Drama in Language Teaching. We chose to do Beauty is the beast, Honey i love you, Some pirate story, Rumpelstiltskin... actually, the last one was correct. Gahaah!

So, Rumpelstiltskin it became and we decided to make it into an Indian context. The Indian blood in me have emerged not only through my ass...but the script as well.. Did i mention that i was am the scriptwriter?(scroll up...scroll up...scan..scan..)Nope, i didn't mention it..So yeah, I am Head Scriptwriter along with my trusty sidekick Meow(who at the moment is emo. Reference:http://raindropsona*****.blogspot.com/).  Guess the add urself..i dun think i am authorised to give away the blog add.

Many thanks to Devdas and JOdhaa Akhbar (Both are movies), as they helped me get a rough idea on how India was.. Apparently, Indian blood does not automatically make u aware of Indian things... 

As director, or leader... you have to make things run smoothly. This, i suck at. I have never been good in management. I mean, heck, just look at me....do i look well managed? ... I've run into troubles...bla bla bla.. It is very hard to manage people, let alone if they are the people you've known for ages. Its different if you control people who actually work for you (i.e pay them salary). Here, i have to "jaga hati orang"...if i don't then, i'm afraid things won't go as planned?

Which reminds me... I would like to thank all 25  24 23 people who've helped me go through this. I love you guys!! (assuming you guys are reading this which i highly doubt)... :D bhahaha 

PS: Don't get me wrong, i love directing...just that it is very very extremely tiring when it comes to being a leader of your friends/equal~~ I don't even know why i accepted the post...wasn't that keen about it, and even vowed to stay away..but silly me will always fall into the same trap over and over again if enticed with things i love... like cats... :D

2. I've been tagged
As leader, you are responsible for everyone to do their fair share of work. This is extremely hard to juggle. I've ran into a few troubled ppl, but one is particularly stubborn. I've firmly, and politely warned this person...but the reply was challenging in nature (I warned a "subordinate" for not attending 3 meetings for no valid reason). Would put the reply here, but i guess it would be better if it's not. Kontroversi melampau kelak.. Kenak tag gik aku kelak, susah juak... So, being an egoistical person, i replied back... polite, but with a bit of a threat. Then...kenak perli... T.T Stress~~ Apa gik...shoha la aku.. In the midst of sesi mengutuk,  an outside partay intervened...a knight, in rusty armour...who spelled "certain" wrongly... and goose... So, after that, i've been tagged. Am waiting...what would that partay do. Curious la juak~~

3.Buhsan
With all the stress with things (including a persistent phD holder), you would want to hang out and chill with people you'd feel comfortable with... Now i miss:
Connie
Jean
Piper
Radziah

T.T Wei.....jom la pegi menyon kat pantai ka...

4.I think i've changed..in some ways
Sometimes, when you sit and do nothing..or stare at a running hamster, you'd ponder of life...and how you've come so far. 

For me, i think i've become more of a meanie.... :D I don't know if it is a good thing, but it proves to be most beneficial.. Kiahaha.... 

I think, i'm more vengeful...cynical...sadistic... I think only la... They say (i dunno who they is but...) no one really know who they are. They would have a rough idea, but never to know their ownselves completely. 

I've had one person telling me that i am a bad person, trying to act good. Dunno the truth in that, but it got me question myself....whether i'm genuinely generous when i put in coins for the orphan's funds, or whether i am forgiving when i make excuses for people who have wronged me....

But maybe that person is just messing with my head.. Whatever it is, her words still rings in my ears. Gah!

5. I am craving for home food
I miss Kak Om's chicken soup..
Dad's nasi briyani
Fara's orange drink
Farid's coffee..
Mom's...uh...my mom don't really cook.. :D 


I think i should stop now before i invoke anger for being very keji..

Ps: I love counter strike.. it helps with stress (when u are wining) HAhah

3 comments:

  1. Graduation song played while reading. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..you missed me????
    You stalking me, I'm here to give you some beanstalks. Boleh juak digoreng sikit. :P
    That feeling when you're nearing the end of the life as a student. I understand. Hehe
    Take care! Eat lotsa maggie goreng for me!

    ReplyDelete