Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tis' have been long~~

Yea yea, i know. I haven't been updating my blog but screw you! Stop nagging~~ :D Ala..bukannya ada orang baca pon.. Let's see...these pass few weeks, there's been loads of things happened, family matters, assignment matters, other things...bla bla bla.. :D

We had this Khidmat Masyarakat Thing going on, and mind you, our dear leader didn't have any leadership qualities at all..but if you put in kiss-ass as a trait of leadership, then, that's a different story.

Now, a part from the khidmat masyarakat, I've been teaching a snail how to swim. (classes are open for those who are interested and can follow my random schedule and it's for free)..sempat buat ad. So far, the snail is doing great... :D *sila kembang hidung Conee*

The other night, i was driving on my bike with Conee (she was talking abt something, wasn't paying much attention) a lovely bird pooped on my hand... Conee says its a sign of good luck... i don't understand...


...still don't understand



...still don't understand how luck comes in the picture...



seriously Conee, explaination please.


Banyak na nama Conee dlm post tok...lejuk ku tulis nama kau...


Moving on to next item, Aine, Menn, Nik and I were following this counselling session as a favour to Nik's scandal (kidding) .....i mean, our thesis supervisor punya RA.. I was bored out of my wits...*tido da....*

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz






30 mins later~~~

Orait, continuing my nonsensical blabbering... i had a hair cut.

Yes Wendy, you won. I owe you KFC...
Reason for hair cut....I've been losing hair..takut botak woo~~ Have to o... *puppy eyes*. (trying to win Wendy over)


My thesis is done, binded and ready to be submitted!!...But can i not give it..? i mean, i love it...sayang maok berik... :D


I think i took too much sugar or what...kindda hyper.. stupid mosquito!...*pak!!* miss!...*turn on mosquito repellent*


I hope it will rain tonight, minus the thunder and lightning of course...its just so hot~~~


I think i should stop now.... ngaaaaaaaaaa...................................................................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. *hidung pecah!* =)

    eee... aku pun lupak benda nok aku ngomel ngan kau ya. Heheh.. orang madah kedak ya bah, bukan aku, & aku pun lupak nya mpun explanationnya.

    ReplyDelete